Dr. Simone has teamed up with Seamless Mobile Health Solutions to offer educational material to his patients via mobile devices or online. Click here for more information. We will provide you with the ability to activate a free account once you are scheduled for surgery. SeamlessMD was featured in Toronto Life and a proud product of Toronto's MaRS.
The Michael Garron Hospital and Lakeridge Health have partnered to better serve the patients of Scarborough. Dr. John Dickie, thoracic surgeon and Chief, Deparment of Surgery at Lakeridge Health is courtesy staff at Michael Garron Hosptial and works together with our team to improve access for all patients to obtain state-of-the-art thoracic oncology care. Our colleagues and partners in Oshawa are helping us lead the way in developing and expanding great thoracic surgery services in Scarborough.
Pictured above (L to R) Dr. J. Dickie, Dr. S. Trainor and Dr. H. Marcus from Lakeridge Health
The following information sheets are to provide you with reliable information on a variety of topics.
- ASCO Answers - Lung Cancer
- ASCO Answers - Esophageal Cancer
- ASCO Answers - Chemotherapy
- ASCO Answers - Immunotherapy
- ASCO Answers - Radiation Therapy
- ASCO Answers - Clinical Trails
- ASCO Answers - Oral Chemotherapy
- ASCO Answers - Catheters and Ports
- Michael Garron Hospital Patient and Family Guide
- Canadian Cancer Society - Eating well when you have cancer
- Canadian Cancer Society - Complementary therapies
- Candian Cancer Society - Life after cancer treatment
- Canadian Cancer Society - Mesothelioma
Dr. Carmine Simone is featured in Toronto Life March 2006 issue, "Labour Day", page 43